Monday, August 18, 2014

Not What I was Hoping.

     Okay one quick mention just because I'm frustrated. I was with my trainer tonight' and I weighed in and I lost a whopping 2lbs., not a happy bunny this week. I was hoping for more. I'm getting greedy now. I will admit - I think I really need a good poo. Yep I said it. I'm trying but I'm still hoping. Lmfao. I'm so feminine sometimes, but it would help.
     Not much going on, I'm going to try and figure out my eating plan for next week, as I'm headed to NY. Staying close to dad's but I will be cooking for the next week. This should be great. Let me tell you how this will go down. Dad will follow me around the kitchen like a lost puppy. He will want to help somehow, so I will ask him to get a few pits and pans for me. Thus gives him such joy. I shake my head but it's cute in it's own way. What he doesn't realize is that I'm cooking for him too. I plan on making some cottage pies for him and if I can find ground lamb then I can call them Shepards Pie. I probably will go to the bakery and get him some apple turnovers. He loves them. So that's it peeps. Oh the exciting life I lead. Lmao.  So until next time I say yet again. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment