Sunday, June 2, 2013

Cherry on the Sundae, so to Speak

     It has been a flurry this past week. It's now 2am on Sunday morning, 2nd of June. I expect my next installment will be tomorrow night. Today will be filled with cleaning, gym, and who knows what.
      Where to start, not easy as the week was a blur. I acted stupid and childish and my friend sweetly reprimanded me, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. He doesn't mince words, and I admit I deserved it. I was happy that he knows he can do that, I appreciate the honesty. It was just part of the week that consisted of writing a new budget for myself, going through old clothes to see what now fits. Making a call to the homeowners association,  paying bills, losing at Candy Crush Saga, making one of hubs favorite meals tonight oh yea, and having some man run a red light and hit the front of my car.
     I had a green light and turn arrow, so I am driving and don't you know, I guess it wasn't the right color red for him because he went right through his light, and bam!!  I now need to wait for Monday to have my claims adjuster come out. Car is drivable, but the front bumper is pushed away, there is a dent in the metal above it, and thankfully it didn't get my hood. No clue what it will cost. I have his insurance info, and called to leave his rep a message. No way I'm paying anything to fix my car, he ran the red light! He needs to cough up some dough. Obviously I'm angry, but no one was hurt at least.  I know I'll get a loner car, just wondering what it will be.  
     Peeps I'm losing weight I can feel it but today I felt jut the opposite. I feel so weighted down, and it makes me cranky. I'm not stupid, but around some people on the phone at least, I feel like a empty headed lady. I need some good conversation. I'm starved for it really. I think I just figured that out.
I'm mean go to a place and talk, about everything, about nothing, what makes you smile, your thoughts and sharing my thoughts.  I enjoy  the look a person gets when they are talking about something they are passionate about. It gets you caught up, it opens your eyes. It's been a while since I've done that.  
     I'll let you know what happens with the claims adjuster on Monday. It's late, going to try and sleep, so ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment