Thursday, June 27, 2013

Fat and Fab

     Only one letter changes that word, interesting huh? No? Well, fuck, and here I thought I was being profound. LOL
     Lifes been, knock wood, quite decent. Other than not finding a job yet, I'm basically happy. Would like a bit more private time to do things on my own, but where there is a will there is a way! I have to say I have heard from more than one person that my blog the other day about being more noble had people telling me that I inspired them. WOW, that's so cool to hear. I know those who inspired me and I am so happy they feel this way. We are here to help each other in this life. I try to anyway. 
     I just feel happy, why? Cant answer it, I have great friends and feel something positive is going to happen. I can't wait to see what it is.
      Okay I just want to say hi and to tell you I will be back with a real blog, but there are a few good ones back a week or so ago, go ahead, re-read them  LOL 
So take care peeps, be happy and as always, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment