Monday, June 3, 2013

Affirmation To Myself and Spirit

     Sometimes it takes a wall to realize what you are capable of. Scaling it can be simple if you don't lose your vision of how you want it to be.  At the same time, everything seems to want you to fail. Pad yourself with those who enrich and love you. Should you fall, there is no reason not to accept help getting back up. Feel the energy from inside you, join with that outside you, and move forward. Even if its so small a step, it doesn't seem like you've moved. You have, keep faith in that. Eventually the results will show. Obstacles are there, and the way you respond to them will either strengthen your resolve, or diminish it. I choose Strengthen!  

So, I call to the powers that be, the energy that's inside of me:

By Fire, Air, Earth & Water
From my path I will not falter
Within joy, there is always strife
Yet this is normal, this is life
I walk my path, a change I'll see
My resolve renewed, So Mote It Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment