Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Random Thoughts For Tonight

1) It was a fiends birthday but he lives in California, so I can't buy him a drink. Would have liked to do so.
2) the ball on my new earring fell off and neither I nor hubs can get it back on. Upsetting, so must go to local ink shop to have them do it...LAME!!
3) did really good food wise today than had a drink after dinner. Why did I do that? Wasted calories!!
4) wish hubs wasn't scratching so much tonight, it's really bothering him and no doctors can figure it out. Makes no sense and is really hurting our relationship!
5) realized I'm actually pretty strong willed when I have been craving pizza and hubs said okay which he rarely does but then I said no. Not worth blowing an entire days calories on one meal. I guess I had the shot as consolation. Lol. It was only a shot, no more than ounce and a half.
6) want my friend to draw me an awesome tattoo, maybe an owl and moon with stars kind of thing. He draws so well. Don't want to impose though.
7) applied for two jobs today and hope one calls me back
8) really want a job, I need cash.
9) wonder who reads my blogs in Russia, you guys read it a lot. Thanks much
I really am just a bunch of thoughts tonight. One from yesterday is making me giggle and a bit nervous. I want to finish phone calls that got interrupted, I want to extend my workouts to at least 2 hours at the gym. If I can that I mean.
 I am looking forward to possibly heading up to Maine in the near future. Happy that I enrolled in an art class for next week, will be nice to interact with like minded folks. It gets very lonely down hear at times.  That's it guys. Not very much tonight. Read the blog before this as it was much more exciting. Lol.  Sweet dreams or good morning.  Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment