Friday, June 14, 2013

Things Happen - What Can You Do?

     Well I am going to go get my ink finished this weekend, and I hope it turns out well. I like the piece but its not coming together quite the way I wanted. Will need to talk with my artist Saturday before we start. Hair must be darker on my fairy, it's too yellow, I need her more defined, since to me she looks a bit too cartoonish. (Is that a word? Lol)  I'm looking forward to it though as I always am. Something about that needle just gets you going. I was afraid I'd have to cancel as tonight my cat got spooked and ran across me and left 4 long scratch marks on my leg right near the ink. It still hurts, but. I washed it and put anti bacterial on the streaks. It's covered with gauze now but will be fine tomorrow and really fine by Saturday I'm sure. I am paranoid. But I'd rather not get an infection in my leg again. Once was quite enough thank you!
      I went tonight to fill out my food journal on My Fitness Pal and was sure I'd be over my calories for the day. But low and behold, I was under. Not by 100's but by 107. I am honest on them, I mean who am I fooling? I will say that I do miss hearing I am sexy. Hubs always tells me cute is so much better. No, a woman wants to know that the opposite sex finds her desirable. I want to know I am thought about and desirable and sexy. I'm not just saying that to have someone tell me. I want them to mean it. I feel it on many days, today was not one of those days really. I had a good although rainy day, lol.  Just not feeling the sexy today. Who knows, tomorrow I may just ooze sexy. LMAO I know, I'm a hard one to keep up with. Not really, I just want to smile, go out with friends, cook lovely meals, get a job....I'm actually smiling right now, kind of laughing at the sexy remarks I made. I'm imagining looking into a mirror and telling myself  I'm a sexy lady, then that song is popping into my head, you know the one... Who's That Lady. Hahaha oh man, it's a trip inside my head isn't it??
      Oh hey, I'm picking up my car tomorrow. It's been a week, pretty fast job. I do hope it looks good. Must do extreme check when I get there. I could have gotten it this afternoon, but the weather sucked so I opted for the morning. I still have no idea how much all this cost the guys I insurance company. It's all electronically billed and paid. Ah technology.  Since the weather is supposed to be nice this weekend, it will be nice to have the convertible back.
My friends daughter, my Goddess daughter and hubs Goddaughter turns 14 tomorrow. No impossible that much time has passed. She has grown into such a lovely young lady. My friends son turned 15. It boggles the mind that two people I love had these gorgeous children (they both have other lovelies at home also) and have raised them right. You read so much about kids their ages and sans the usual pushing of the envelopes by these kids, they are truly good kids.  I'll say it again, and again. My one true regret in my life. Never to know what that feels like, to have and raise a child. I know they are proud of them, hell I'm proud of them and they're not even mine. I happy for my friends, they made these beings - amazing job - well done guys. 💗
      Going to wind it down now, as I hear Morpheus calling out, and as exciting as this blog is - Hehehehe I'm taking this sexy ass woman to bed. So as always Ciao For Now Peeps

1 comment:

  1. Don't you EVER say it's a regret again. Regrets are for things you've done on purpose and then rethought better afterwards. You can't regret something you have no control over.

    ReplyDelete