Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fate Plays Funny Sometimes

     Well as I mentioned I had a car bumper thumper, so I'm on the phone with the rep for my insurance, and we were chatting. She was very and it came about some how that I was looking for work, and she mentioned that the company will be putting up a job req. soon.  Basically it is for what she was doing which is what I used to do and was the supervisor over. So she gave me the URL to check starting next week, so I see when the job gets listed, so I can apply. Also yesterday a lady I used to work with about 3 years ago, messaged me in facebook and asked if I was still looking for work. I said yes and she gave me a URL to a job that they have open. I filled out the forms, and then she let me know this morning she spoke with the recruiter who handles that job. I hope to hear soon about coming in for an interview. I also had a headhunter from an agency call me and I was supposed to see him today at 3 but he called and had something come up and so now I see him next week. If the saying, "When it rains it pours." is true, I could use a huge fucking thunderstorm boy! LOL 
     Been to the gym, eating well so I feel better, and I will do my best to be aware of my calorie intake this weekend coming up. I also came to terms with realizations that I knew but hard to accept due to past occurrences. Onwards we go. 
     I was in contact with a dear friend and she was upset by happenings where she lives. I told her that I am here for her anytime. We exchanged I love you's and will talk this week. I used to be the one my friends all came to if they needed to vent or talk or whatever, have a laugh, you know? But I wonder if I've changed that much, that it makes others more silent. I'm not prying, I just like to be part of my friends lives. Okay yea I'm nosy LMAO  (but Im not a gabber or hurtful so that's a plus for me) Go Mary! WOOHOO :-D 
     I am actually going to try to get some sleep. I have been awake at 2 am most mornings and its causing issues. I stay up until about 5 or 5:30 am then fall out. So I wake up about 9:30. NOT GOOD!!  With that, I am saying ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment