Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Well It's Back To The Normal Routine

     Bath taken, hair shampooed and sitting watching tv in my very comfy bathrobe (or dressing gown if you prefer). I'm looking forward to going back to work in the morning. I'm going in early as I've got a lot of emails to catch up on. I've glanced at them all but I need to read some in depth. Still get tired quickly but I sit all day so all good.
     I was going to go to NY thus weekend but I think the drive may prove to be too much and I have things I need to do here. Get my hair done us tops on my list. Lol I look like a shaggy Yorkshire terrier. 😜. Guys I have things to chat about but I'm going to sleep a little early tonight. So I will be back tomorrow night. Hope you all have a fab day.  Until then. Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment