Friday, January 17, 2014

I Feel A Weekend Coming On

     And it can't come soon enough. The week has been busy with a capital B, up to eyeballs busy with nary a moment to breathe between calls. Of course I'm still having trouble breathing to begin with. Lol
Hubs actually took me to my hairdresser appointment so I would have less to walk. I think I may have told my hairdresser the wrong thing about my hair, I needed the cut and she did exactly what I said but I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep it looking BoHo chic. It's blonde, it's short it's a bob style. Just not 100% on it. Ah it's hair, it grows, I will survive. She always makes it look great. I love her to pieces.  Tonight since my appointment was late, it was just her & I in the shop. So she's sweeping up something and let's out a yell. I turn and there's my husband making stupid faces in the window. She didn't expect anyone and he scared the bejesus out of her. Lol  he came inside and we all chatted. He left to go wait in the car for me, but it was a nice change to see him be social. Of course at the moment he's scratching like crazy and keeping me up. Hence the midnight blog. My eyes look dead, I'm not getting any sleep.  It's crazy.
     Well I am flattered, I have a follower on Instagram who is sending nice messages to me. He has a good eye and I like his pictures very much. Not sure where he is from in Europe but it's Europe, so, cool!! Nice looking too, hey I'm human. Everyone likes to look at pretty things.  I admit I get jealous though, can't help it. Nothing I can do about it except deal with my issue, but I guess I don't share well with others in some aspects of life. 😉
     Took a silly poll on Facebook tonight. Which Star Wars character are you? I got Princess Leia. Surprising but okay. One friend got C3PO. He liked that and another got Chewbacca. I teased him that he normally doesn't like animal stuff on Facebook and here he is one. Lol
      I'm going to go peeps, I need to sleep. Lots of sleep. So I'll see you all tomorrow. Ciao for now
     

No comments:

Post a Comment