Thursday, January 16, 2014

Funny How That Happens

     Well top o the mornin to ya.  It's now just after 3 am. I was so  tired I feel asleep at 10 last night. So now I find myself up. So had a nice wee and I'm sitting on the bed petting my cat, who is quite pleased I'm awake to adore her. Lol not much going on. Got passed hump day but I am not a happy bunny peeps. I am getting so winded the last few days peeps. I'm having to use the inhaler they gave me AND hubs brought me to work yesterday and he's offered to do it today. Plus he will take me to my hair appointment tonight. WIW I  most grateful.  Hate this!!!
     I do have a funny thing to report. I have a message fan at work. I got a relay call last week   That's when you get a call from a middle person who is calling for a deaf person. Well we have a message system at work and we ended up just texting through that. We finished the call. Well about an hour after, I get a message from him saying how helpful I was and he sent a very cute picture  I said my pleasure and cute pic.  So as of yesterday he has randomly texted now 4x to say hello and have a nice day, along with more pics. Very sweet but I an amused. Seems I now have a fan. Haha.    
     See like I said perps nothing really earth changing going on.  Just saying hello.  Hope your Thursday is spectacular.  Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment