Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday, Scmunday

     So, day 1 of my first full week back and oh man was it a busy fookin' day! I barely had time to even go for a wee. No really, I barely made it down the hall. Another few steps and I would have had to go change my panties. Lmao  on the plus side I had a lighter lunch. Which really didn't matter as I wasn't very hungry thus afternoon.  I was a bit troubled by the fact I was coughing more than I have been. I got up to make a cup of tea, and got into a very nice conversation with a woman in the kitchen. I started to wheeze and she was next to me so I said excuse me, that I was just getting back from being out with pneumonia. She mentioned her mother had it also. We started talking and seemed she is from NY as well. We went from my wheezing to talk of tea. Another lady like myself who has a teapot on her desk. She was drinking an Earl Grey that she got from a store called Teavana. I've never been in it, but they make these high brow blends. Like summer blossom or lovers tea. I'm not into blends like that. I enjoy a nice bold tea. Earl Grey, absolutely. Oh I found the tea that I love, the Yorkshire Gold, also comes in an Earl Grey. Hmmmmm BWAHAHA. Oh but peeps, I'm telling you, it was nice chatting, but I am not happy I was wheezing. The weather is damp so maybe it's part of it. I will pull back, I don't want a relapse. Oh no no. I'm actually looking forward to some rain. Hubs bought me the coolest brightest rainbow umbrella. Different color strips and it's big. Love it. I'm sure lots of people will think I'm gay. Who cares, it a happy umbrella that makes you smile. Smiling in the rain, it's awesome. I live walking in a summer rain, with someone makes it even better. Ah my romantic heart. Lol. Peeps, I'm tired, so if you will forgive me. I am going to go to bed. How sad that a busy day is making me this tired. Ganging my head in shame, but I'm both grinning and yawning. So until tomorrow I am saying Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment