Sunday, October 27, 2013

Yes a new post - woo hoo

     It's been a hellish few weeks. Open enrollment and fighting a cold that seems to enjoy lying in wait for an attack. It tries in a few headaches, series of sneezes but so far I am winning. Yay lol
I have been on an emotional roller coaster. It's been mainly good, a few lies creeping in just to keep me in check, but on the whole I am happy. Oh man speaking of happy. Let me tell a tale. I was in a druggist parking lot and thus man in a pick up truck decided to yell out to me. Care to guess his remark. Well I can tell you it included the words fat bitch. Now it's obvious I'm fat, but bitch? I have my moments and I am female if using the canine equivalent, but let's just agree he was just trying to hurt me. It did hurt a bit, but not for the reason you may think. A year or so ago it would have wounded me deep, but it did no more than irk me this time. See, what bugs me is that what you can't see is that I have lost 56 pounds, that's a lot. That's a young child for Christ sake. He does not know this and yes, to look at me I am quite fat. But I am also stronger than I was. Thanks to those who stood by me, encouraged me and believed in me, and helped me realize that I am as sexy, love able and worth as much as anyone! I am and I posted a picture of me on Facebook in a pretty argyle dress that I recently got. OMG it got over 55 likes and so many comments. I really wasn't fishing for them, but reading them had me getting weepy. So many sweet words and comments. From people I wouldn't have expected. I was humbled, so very humbled. It helped me gain even more tenacity, more drive than ever. I want to do myself proud. I want to do this for me of course first and foremost, for my health as I personally believe beauty is not a size. But also for those who love me as I want to be around a long time.
      I am no one to pontificate anything on weight loss. Everyone to themselves and if you are happy and feel good, well then, good! Happy that the word that is probably number two on my favorite word list. Believe of course is number one. I do believe. I have to, as my goal is to lose at least ten pounds a month starting on Nov. 1.
      Ooh the last two days, lol. My dear friends daughter, also my friend, turned 13 on Saturday. Beautiful girl. I face timed with her and then, I went to start my car and it wouldn't start. Really !? Lol oh man it was early morning and I had no choice as I was freezing. I called the hubs and woke him up. Oh joy. He came and got me. I walked to Starbucks to go to the bathroom, and he bought jumper cables. My car finally started and now thinking on it I may have had my lights on the entire time. I didn't think I did but today I thought and yes, I probably did. Oh dumb bunny me. Lol. I got to the gym  and came home to a great dinner. Had rooks though.  I weighed myself as I felt so bloated but when I got on the scale I did not gain anything from 2 days ago. Yay. 😊 I've noticed when I force myself to get on the scale it usually is okay. Lol
     So tomorrow starts the final week of open enrollment. It's also Halloween on Thursday. I'll post pics end of week. Lol she not telling my costume. You will see. I'm going to sign off now as I've been wordy and a bit self absorbed so I say good night peeps. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment