Monday, October 14, 2013

And So It Starts.....

.......open enrollment that is. The day seemed like a snowball being rolled along a hilltop. It went along smoothly but as it got closer to the edge is slide over and started gaining speed and going faster and growing. Thing is, it's only just starting. It's going to be one fucking huge snowball when it's done. Lol on November 1st herself will start her day at noon, and work up to midnight. Then it over!! Until the following week we get the calls like oh I had no idea it was over. Um, yeah.....NO! Lol
      You want to hear something funny? Yeah so would I. Lol I still have tummy issues and I'm feeling like a slug. I have to get to the gym this week. It's been a few days now and I feel weighted down. I weigh the same I did two weeks ago. I don't like this. I hate to plateau and the worse is that with my Up I see how little in the course of a day I walk. I should be doing about 10k a day at least. I drive to work, to my works parking lot. Into the office where I sit all day? I must go tomorrow and walk, it's not a choice. I am going directly after work. Was going tonight but I got physically sick when I got home. Bad time to get a bug. I can't not go to work. I may cancel my NY trip this weekend though. Go the weekend after. I want to go to visit my moms grave too. She'll be gone 16 years on the 29th of October. I have often gotten ill around Pagan holy days. Big one coming up. Must get better, and moving my sexy big arse will help me. I am going to bed early tonight. If I'm up early enough, well, I'll know more tomorrow. Will let you in on it then.  
      I touched on it, so I'll tell you. Next holiday is Samhain (Sow-en). It's more well known as Halloween. Although I don't celebrate on the 31st of October. Many do, but I use a more celestial way. I celebrate this day when sun enters 15degrees of Saturn. Either way, it's a time when the veil between the worlds is at it's thinnest. That's where dressing as ghosts and ghouls started. Thus way the real ones didn't try to take you with them to the other side. It's a time to honor our loved ones who have past on. I light a candle, to light my path. To communicate actually. Funny thing is I know my mother has moved on, one day I'll explain. But we leave an essence of ourselves that lingers and on this night we connect with it.  Don't I just go all over the place, hello my name is Mary and I love tangents.   I love my pillow too and I'm going to embrace her fully right now. So I will say ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment