Saturday, October 19, 2013

Harvest Moon Drive

     Well I am in NY and writing this on my phone as Dad is easing his way into the new millennia with the additional digital channels on his cable service. So no internet at Eds lol
     The harvest moon was shining as I drove up the east coast , it was a very smooth swift trip up. The only hiccup was what looked to be a bad accident that was just a bit before my exit  so I was able to get off one stop before and just went the other way round. It was no biggie. Made it in 4.5 hours including stopping for fuel and to wee.
     I was listening to some new music that I am getting very hooked on. As the miles went on I was playing and replaying a cd I downloaded. I also had a few standby ones, I mean it was a 4 hour + trip. In a great mood. I had put a pic on my Facebook page of a pup that needed to be adopted. She was abused and used as a bait dog for dog fighting. She is fully healed but had a few scars. So sweet looking and my heart went out to her. Long story short - I put her story on my page for my NY peeps but a former co worker I'm friendly with is trying to adopt her. She's been looking for a dog. Fate perhaps was working its wonders and I feel good that I may have had a hand getting this fog a forever home. She's a good person and I think it would be a good fit.
     I also was thinking of all the things my dearest friends have done for me. Opened their homes to me, bought things for me that they thought I would like, treated me out to dinner, spent their money on me!! ME! Lol what did I ever do to deserve these wonderful people in my life? The Goddess had been very good to me by blessing me with these very special people. I live them all. Also I have a dad , who at almost 86, is going strong. Walks everywhere, goes to the city, able to take care if himself and even has a lady friend. That last part I tease him about but I'm glad he had someone to share things. He also had his great neighbors. Yes I am veryucky and very thankful
I was going to write more but it's 2am and I eNt to go to snooze so I will say ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment