Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Much Better Day

Today was so busy at work but it was a good one. Helped my manager by calling employees back to let them know there computer errors were fixed. Not anything big but my manager really appreciates it and that makes me happy. Eating was good, went to the gym tonight. I wore my Up bracelet but it didn't seem to record the majority of my workout, and I see the 15 minutes on the treadmill. I did the circuit minus the leg press as some chick was using it. I'm wondering now if it will track my bike riding too? My friend has one so I have asked him. Waiting to hear what he says. At least I know I went.
     Last night I watched The Heat, it was good and I know there will be a The Heat 2, was set up that way. Was a nice to just chill and watch a movie. I need to get ready for NY. I'm leaving Friday night to spend some time with Dad and friends. Think I'm going to bake my dad an apple pie. I haven't made pie dough in awhile and I have a new recipe I want to try out. I love to bake. I love making pies and scones. I used to make different scones every Sunday for breakfast. I made cinnamon spice with raisins, orange, blueberry, all kinds. But too many scones made too much me. Maybe I'll make a pumpkin pie & brioche too. 🍰🍞
      Okay slow day as far as me. Some interesting stuff coming I think, keep an eye here. So as always I will say, ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment