Thursday, October 17, 2013

I Am Scared. I Am Happy.

     I am very happy. I am going to be a full time working individual by December 1!! Yay. I love being at work, I feel productive. I feel needed.
     I am afraid of being stupid and doing things I shouldn't and the more I try not to do these things, I feel I tend to do them.   I feel good and yet I still feel a bit lost. I feel conversations should have kept going, I should have been more concise with my replies. I often wonder if what I say is understood. I just want to be all I can be for those I care about. I know I know, I'm overthinking again. Bad Mary shut the fuck up.
     Ah peeps, I really need this weekend. I need to get away, to reconnect with me. I like the new me. I'm looking good, well I think I am -lol. I feel better than I have in a long time and why yes I like getting looked at as I drive by some cars, lol - I just want it all at one time. Not too much to ask eh? Hehe 😉😜. Ciao for now - a big blog tomorrow when I get to dad's tomorrow - keep an eye out 😀

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!@@@ So happy for you.....ABSOUTELY HAVE TO CELEBRATE NEXT VISIT!!!@@@@

    ReplyDelete