Monday, October 7, 2013

Who Am I?

     I have no answer to that question. I am me, I am a short blonde round chick, who loves too hard, get jealous too easily, laughs too loud, cries at the drop of a hat and wants to do everything I can for those I love. This often puts me in a weird light. I says things before thinking, I seem so nosy but  I  doesn't mean to. I ask questions that perhaps I shouldn't but it's because I want to feel connected. I realize too late that I don't need to know everything. It's meant as harmless and I so hope those I love realize this. Especially when they have helped me grow strong, made me realize I am complete, I am sexy, I am worth being with. God love them! 
     I am home right now, watched some TV, and enjoying tea that came from dear friends. I'm looking at two lip balms from another dear friend, I am a lucky biatch. Lol I'm just enjoying the cooler weather that finally arrived tonight. I was in a fog all day today. Kind of on auto pilot. I don't know, maybe it's because my birthday is coming up. I'm looking forward in a way. Actually I'm looking forward to 2014. I feel it's going to be an interesting year. So just popping in, jotting down thoughts in my head, as usual disjointed thoughts, but thoughts. Lmao. So until next time Ciao For Now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment