Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Tomorrow is Hallloween

     Well I was going to get dressed up as Mrs. Claus but I've been fending off the creeping grunge that has many in the office calling out. So I think I'm just going to wear my argyle dress and boots, go as a  customer service rep. Lol plus I'm working overtime 8am to 6 pm. Long day. OMG peeps the natives are getting restless. This guy gets all angry because he can't get in to the website. I reset his password and he is like I need to get this done because I'm leaving tomorrow. I say - well you have until Friday. His reply - I won't have a computer. So I casually say, yes a bit catty tone, that this opened 2 weeks ago. He says I was on vacation. Not that he had about a months notice of when this would happen. I said well it has to be done online by Friday at 11:59pm  or he is bound to what's in there. Tough titties mister. I swear you want to reach through the phone so engines and strangle them, bless. Lol
     I am having a cup go hot apple spice hot cider, sugar free of course. I know boys and girls, I am a wild child. ๐Ÿ˜€ well you know I am. I just got a really pretty dark emerald green and black lace corset. It's laced in the back and zipper up front.  I tried it on and I need to lies about 15 pounds to have it fit perfectly. I can just get it zipped with the ties very open but breathing is hard to do.  Lmao I want the laced up to be closer and be able to breath. It comes with a g string or eye patch as I call it. It's really so much prettier than the photo of it. I got it on Facebook in a group called fattoo!  I've gotten a few things there. I bought a very nice tunic but it looked so much longer in the photo. I have to find just the right skirt for it. I also need to find a reason to wear the corset. ๐Ÿ˜œ. I like dressing sexy and trust me when I tell you as I lose more weight I will be buying more interesting items. Love fishnets under a skirt or dress. Pretty materials that have a nice feel and just "flow" heels baby I'm getting used to them again. Hehe. Okay I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm a work in progress. Stay tuned.
     There's a video going around Facebook I found interesting. I shows a girl, attractive enough, but nothing that is above average and then they take a photo and it gets photoshopped. The trim her belly (which in not large) enhance her boobs, elongate her neck, make her eyes bigger, lighten her hair, change her skin tone. Then do a side by side. Before and after. It really makes you realize what beauty is. They take a very nice looking woman and "Barbie " her. I don't feel bad after seeing that. Yes gravity has taken hold of the boo age area more than I'd like to say, but I don't have too many wrinkles and I can do my make up well. I'm no model but I do okay and no one thinks I'm the age I am. Even tonight one of the girls told me how old she thought I was and she took almost 20 years off me. Wow!!
     I can't wait to see what costumes show up at work. I've been good as I went shopping and bought grill chicken strips, salad, balsamic dressing. Also yogurt and fruit so I know I won't be eating the pizza and hero sandwiches that will be bought for the group as we barely will have enough time to wee. Well peeps this exciting wild child (hehe) is going to bed. My hot beverage had been consumed and I'm feeling snoozy. So I will say ciao for now ๐Ÿ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment