Sunday, February 10, 2013

The weekend comes to and end

     So I find myself laying in bed, nice and warm from the heating pad on my hip. Why you ask? Simple, I am an arse!  I was at the gym and spied a kettlebell. Never having used one before, I thought I could do this squat thing. Tone up those thigh muscles I rarely use. Well if I learned anything, it was always check with the trainers BEFORE doing something new. I did something because ouch!! I'm telling you if I survive the fucking gym I'll be full & fit!  IF being the operative word! Lol
     Foodwise I done okay. No cupcakes for me, but I did have a low fat berry crumb cake slice with my tea tonight. Still okay as far as weight watchers goes but over my calories by 25 on the other website. Still not terrible and I did get to the gym.  No candy for Valentines Day, with me being out of work I don't expect any gifts or flowers either. I got surprised last year, was lovely, but hubs is watching cash and I understand. We are not going out either :-( I will make a special dinner for us so its low key this year , maybe a single rose? Would be nice lol I'm incoragible.
     Hey all, I'm going to bed. One of those nights where I have lots of thoughts but not clear how to pen them. From things I've read on my other sites to my own thoughts, so until I can sort through them I say Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment