Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pizza Is Round & Makes Me The Same Way.

     Okay today I weighed in and "officially" I am down 12 pounds. Now my bathroom scale shows about 2 pounds more lost but I will go with the scale at Weight Watchers. Now it's simple math, I need to move my butt more and as I get to the gym more regularly I will lose faster. Also by tracking my calories I am keeping myself at about 1400 a day. I really want to lower that a little, but all the articles I've read put the calorie count in that amount, so okay! LOL 
    Yesterday I did have some pizza, it was real pizza, not a lot, but it was delicious. I pointed it out and counted my calories, and came in under both which is good. BUT and it's a big but, (yea yea I caught that LMAO) I need to stop having carbs too much on any given day. Oh but it was gooey and cheesy. Two slices of pure decadence. I can't d it often though as I am a true pizzaholic! I love good pizza. Now of course, to me, the best will always be in New York. Brooklyn and Queens have so many fabulous places. Toppings, well garlic my dears, is always a good thing. I also like peppers and onions. Okay I like this stuff way to much, a red light as they call it. So I will limit it, I had my fix for now :-D 
     Today, like I mentioned, I am going to meet my former manager and I am looking forward to it. I miss her and I miss my job, but onto to better things I hope. But I need to get a move on, so I am going to say Ciao For Now.. Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment