Friday, February 8, 2013

Cupcakes, Snow, & Oh What The Hell

     Well here we are at Friday!! WooHoo   T.G.I.F, Weekend!! You know what? When you don't work it doesn't have quite the same impact. Well went to the gym this morning, was greeted by ice. Could be worse, could be snow like they are having in the Upper East Coast.  I am doing some rearranging then off to the post office (AGAIN LOL) I have candy to get out.
     Oh peeps, I just don't feel myself, I feel like hardly anyone wants to bother with me. Even my Dad. I mentioned to him that I may go visit him next week (this was before the blizzard warning came out) and he got real quiet and asked why. Why? Well silly me I thought it would be nice to see him and spend sometime in a house that is mine as well. I sent out more than a few resumes and have heard nothing back. I just am feeling a bit more needy and sensitive than normal. I also hurt my back a bit at the gym. I saw a kettlebell sitting there and I kind of picked it up and swung it and twisted something LOL So on top of everything I now hurt. My back went out a while ago as you know and I guess it's a sensitive spot. 
    I am so down in the dumps that I toyed with going to the bakery and getting a cupcake, piled high with the best buttercream. But I am not going to, oh I want to, but I'm not giving in. It's as bad as an alcoholic, I guess. You get used to things being a certain way and when your life is a little off kilter you really need to know what you can count on, but you can't because it's changed. I don't want to be a downer. Was talking with my former co-worker who is in the same boat. He told me he just hasn't felt like talking to anyone. Funny how different people react. See I want to talk to everyone I know to remain, for lack of a better word, normal. Well I'm off to run errands. Ciao 

1 comment:

  1. After working for the same place for 13 years I was in the same mood. It is normal s o don't worry about it. It will pass.

    ReplyDelete