Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Do These Jeans Make Me Look Fat

     NO your fat makes you look fat, and you know what? That is okay. It's who you are, if you had bones coming through your skin and that's just your natural state, then okay. We are who we are and yet people still judge us, without looking in their own mirrors. I am at the point where I will say fuck you but my inner young girl still cry's like a baby. But I'm not a child, I can fight my battles but I do need help on occasion. It's not needy. It's more validation that I am not wrong, and that I AM funny, pretty, sexy, and AS funny, pretty, sexy as all the other ladies who catch people's eyes for whatever reason. Bigger tits, more open about posing nudes on websites? I'm not sure why. I have this hang issue. It's skin that actually, when I was heavier looked better! It hinders me, I can't make a saucy video for those special eyes as everything seems hidden by this curtain of now saggy skin. It annoys the crap out of me. I have seen women bigger than me, and they don't have this. WHY DO I?? Doesn't help that I have arms the length of a T-Rex!! Today I felt sexy for at least a few hours, then the day progressed and here I am complaining about fat skin. When that special person heads south and parts the curtain of mystery and delight (well that's what I'm calling it!) I am inclined to sing the theme from Raiders Of The Lost Ark, you know "Tatadumtummmm Daaadada, Tatadumbtuuuum Daaaadadaaadaaadaaaa" I'm silly I know. But I have learned that sex is fun and as long as the person I'm with is into me, I am not ever going to hold back, nope not anymore. I am only held back by my own fears and I don't care if we end up in a friggin emergency room, at least we'll have a great story to tell the Dr.
     Yes it was a horny day, but tomorrow I go back to NY - and it's a new dawn, it's a new day! Now if you will excuse me, I'm off to take a shower. Ciao For Now

1 comment:

  1. As far as I'm concerned we are two of those fat-bottomed girls who make the rockin' world go round and proud of it. Anyone have a problem with that it's their problem and not ours. So there!

    ReplyDelete