Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love Love Love

     It's been said All You Need Is Love, and we do. It's been proven that babies who are cuddled and shown love develop better and stronger than those left alone. The need for touch is so important. A hug can help where words fail! Love is so strong that in the most horrific twist if the emotion, people have even killed in its name. But today we celebrate the gentle living touch and the animalistic urges of the word. Lol.
     I love love, I love my friends, I love my family, I love my husband and more recently I have come to love myself. That was the hardest one but with the help of the ones I love, I did it.  :-D.  So on this short blog I will wish you all a very Happy Valentines Day, wether it be candy and flowers, jewelry, special dinner, or  mask and handcuffs, enjoy your day with your special someone.  X

No comments:

Post a Comment