Friday, February 24, 2017

Rise And Shine

    What creams my corn, busts my buttons, and generally gets my feathers ruffled is when I get new jeans and the damn rise is not correct.  Sis has the issue but for her the rise is too high, mine is too short.  Since I am ample both front and back I like a higher rise in my jeans. Now I don't mean I want the waistband right under my tits but I'd like it a but higher than my hips. I feel that they slip down if they sit at my hip level. I like them a little over my hips, I like to be hugged by my jeans LOL  Seriously, I must be the oddest shape, I have a little inseam (24") but my tummy , although going down nicely, is still larger so I need the higher rise, My butt is not bad so in the back the jeans are fine but if I pull it up in the front I get a very large camel toe"ish" thing that just will NOT do. I do not want to look like a person from Walmart. just because I'm fat doesn't mean I need to look unkempt or sloppy. I hate when I see that on others. To each their own I suppose. I like to think I always look decent. I can look damn well fabulous also, this I know. hehe I just want to wear a pair of jeans that are a good length and do not split my front in half so one can not tell if I'm coming or going!  Or give me a quick thrill from rubbing me when I sit down. (wide eyes here - oosh )
     So my time of redundancy has been pushed back to the 24th of March, for now at least. It may go even more, which would be nice.  Thing is that they are having issues with getting them access to all the programs we use. Plus we are training them using Skype meetings, so its not as hands on as it probably should be.  Down here in VA we have some idiot good ole boys that are not going to be happy about this switch. Oh well I guess it will not be my problem anymore. Sigh....
I'm just going to work here as long as they will let me, and squirrel away as much as I can.  Part of me wants to have a little time home to get house in order and hit up the farmer's markets that always seem to be  open on Mondays and Wednesdays. The Saturday ones are fun but crowded LOL  I can also take a week or two and go to NYC to see friends and my cousins whom I never get to see anymore. And I can do this during the weekdays, NICE!! Plus when I start my new job i will not get a vaca for quite some time so it will be nice to relax a bit as long as the bank account is okay. LOL   Hell if it gets bad I'll deliver pizza if I have to.  Honest work is honest work.
     Its been so warm here for February, yesterday it was 77 degreesF and today is supposed to be the same or a tad bit higher.  Last night I  got up to put the fan on in the bedroom around 2:30 AM
It says that its 76 out now at its 4pm in the afternoon
I just finished all my training session and omg Im am asking if they have any questions, and all I hear is NOTHING!!! They are good they say, I am amazed that they have no questions, I would have them as we covered a lot of different kind of calls, we did tax questions, floral tributes, benefits inquiries, expense questions   ugh I just hope they are ready and we already know they will not bring us back once we are gone.  I couldn't care less for the company but some of these employees I know and I hate to think they will not get good answers anymore. Ah well its over until Monday so time to go home tonight and do the naked happy dance at home LMAO  - Im out of here in about 20 minutes so  Ciao For Now :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment