Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Yesterday and from this point on..

Oh the joy of training your replacements!!!    We got an email this afternoon announcing the name of the new company and here's what will be happening, and we hope you are all on board and blah blah blah, thanks for all your hard work. WAIT!  Did you really just say that in the email you fucker!!??  The CEO of this company can kiss my fat ass in Macy*s front window!  I have been a bit upset but this email today boasting about how great this will be and that they are focused on the future really got me fuming.  So you outsource your employees for cheaper labor not caring as you (the CEO) sits in his high office making 20 mil a year in salary.  Not even mentioning for 5 years we saw no bonus or cost of living raises in pay, we saw nothing of this wonderful yearly returns. I like the people I work with and I am sorry I will not have a familiar working establishment to go to in the mornings, but the cold workings of business I do not understand. Its the worker bees that get fucked all the time.

On another, happier note--
We are having a party on the 22nd, a pot luck, and everyone is bringing something. I'm bringing meatballs, I'll make my gravy (sauce to the rest of you) on Monday as its a US holiday and I am home and I'm also home Tuesday, took a day off to go to the eye doctors and just relax.  Other than that, I had cheesecake last night at our Valentine's dinner, I loved it, I make no apologies for it BUT my tummy wasn't happy the rest of the night.  So back to eating better today, but it was chocolate raspberry and it was goooooooood!! LOL   Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment