Thursday, February 2, 2017

Groundhogs Day

     Well the day is here and good ole Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow so according to legend 6 more weeks of winter is on its way.  Yet the groundhog in Staten Island did not see his shadow so that mean early Spring.  What this just actually means is that no one can predict the weather. Although I do look to fuzzy caterpillars & the fluffiness of a squirrels tails in october & November to let me know if the winter will be bad.  Neither were fuzzy nor fluffy that I saw and the weather seems to be on track with that predictions. Especially the added fact that we bought a new snow shovel and both hubs and I got new snow boots. I think we have the correct talismans in place to ward off the worst winter weather LOL
     Well I just wanted to say hi and oh yeah, next Tuesday I  will be a blonde again   lol
Ciao For now



No comments:

Post a Comment