Monday, January 30, 2017

Finally Got A Little Snow

     So Happy Monday, we woke up today to some snow on the ground. Nothing major, an inch if that much, but enough to make it look pretty. And not too much so that you dreaded the drive into work. My car was covered, but hubs wiped off odd the snow as I say my arse inside the car.I really appreciate when he does that. I called him when I got into work to let him know this.  I also found out (the hard way) that I am out of windshield washer fluid, sigh. It wold have been a good thing to know yesterday as we were at home depot and we came out and I had a semi flat tire!! So we put air in it and then hubs got some fix a flat to put in the tire and he could have picked up the fluid there, oh well. So we got what we needed and came home then I crashed for about 3 hours. It was a productive weekend though and that's always good.  Spoke to Sis for a few minutes and that's about it, I do need to get my dad a few books, he loved Grisham style books. I get my love of reading from both of my parents, they were always reading.
     So weight loss is good, and finally my cravings are gone. I swear, I'm worse than a child when it comes to sweets. I found that a Werther's sugar free caramel satisfies my outrageous sweet tooth.  They are quite good but if you eat too many, ooh boy, you best be near a toilet, thats all Im saying there!! ;-D
     Life is status quo in my little world, the rest of the nation, well the oompa loompa in charge has caused all sorts of ruckus that I'm sure you all know about and have your opinions on. I'm not going into any political rant. As I've said I didn't like either of the candidates we had. I just think that all people should be treated fairly and as a person, not lumped into any group.
Peeps that's it for today, I got a lot to do here at work so ta  and I may be back :-)
Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment