Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I'm Sad Today Almost Caved

I am headed to NYC tonight and I truly need it. I need to see people I love and miss. Im seeing my friend from Maine who is now living back in NY, I am see ing my sister and my dad, and also another dear couple. I need good vibes and energy.
I saw some cool videos today of a friend getting inked and my dear England friend designed and drew the image. He is so talented and his work will live on out mutual friend over there. I have a piece of his also nothing near as extreme,  and it wasn't done exactly the same when I got inked, a situation I one day will rectify. This made me happy, but the rest of facebook  OMG  politics and the leader of our country and his supporters and those against him. Its never going to end and you know in the end we all lose because of it. I don't like him one bit BUT I do not want him to fail as that means to the world, WE fail.  I know those waiting to point the finger and say I told you so on both sides. Its just too much. I cant take it anymore. Why the fuck are people so stupid to realize that if we don't work together nothing will happen.  Its going to be like a huge chess match ending in a stalemate! UGH

No cookies or candy though so yay for me!! I stayed good.  LOL

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend coming up as tonight starts mine. LOL I know that I wont feel sad too much longer and its really no sad, its more disappointed in humanity. But I will take care of my little world and those in it.  So ciao for now peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment