Monday, January 23, 2017

Its Got To be The Weather PLUS Do What YOU Enjoy!! Lifes too short

I am in a foul mood. I'm arguing with hubs through texts, he yelled that I didn't check my text and what did it say, Some of the letters were not right but fuck i'm typing fast and sideways as Im busy at work, Then he gets angry when I get upset. Hes having issues too i guess, but don't take it out on me. Then the guys that are supposed to be our supervisors are online all day looking at expensive watches, like they are execs, and the guy next to me tells a person to hold on then proceeds to watch a video. Its all really pissing me off today!!  I feel like Im the only one fucking working.  (not true but seriously??)
I pulled a muscle yesterday cleaning and my arm hurts a lot. and its making me cranky  LOL   ah well  had to get that out.
As for the other part of the title, I got a major shock yesterday, I spoke to my friend from upstate, my old roommate and he told me that a mutual friend was dead.  he had just spoken to him on Saturday late afternoon, Sunday morning they found him dead in the she din the yard. They are thinking that he had a heart attack and knocked over a heater which caused the fire. The man had health issues but damn!!! You never fucking know, so DO WHAT MAKES YOU L;AUGH, SMILE AND PLEASES YOU !!! I have been reminded a lot lately that life is short.  So Im going to paint some flippers on owls as that makes me smile LMAO xx
Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment