Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Lets say Duh!!!!

     So today (Tuesday) I'm am heading back to my desk and my manager walks by. he asks if i did something different to my hair?  I changed the color about 4 months ago, so no nothing new there, and he keeps saying something abut you is different. Finally he says you've lost weight!! I smile and say yes, thank  you for noticing. he said I do see you walking by even faster than normal. I do walk fast in the office and in general, which is why I always had a hard time walking any kind of distances.  Short legs trained me to walk faster as I had to keep up with normal legged folks!! Im much better now and let me tell you walking the streets of paris killed me but i more or less did it with a occasional cab thrown in, Blees theme that were with me for understanding LOL
     So here I am at a 50lb weight loss and people are just noticing!! That says I need to lose too much. I know I'm smaller, my clothes and my steering wheel prove this fact :-)   Im not worrying about it though, I know the truth.  LOL
AND........  It's now the next day  LOL 
    I got to work (Wednesday) and after having a conversation with a co-worker, I walked into the kitchen to see two bags of bagels. I totally FORGOT that it was bagel day today. used to be a highlight of the week. Wasn't even interested. Whoot whoot!
     So yes all about me in that last little bit. I have so much going on around me though. Friends having issues,  and work getting really busy. Its tax time so of course everyone is calling to ask about getting their W2's and asking why the amount they are being taxed on is less than what they earned. Not realizing that the medical, 401k, etc, are non taxable so it makes a difference. And trying to explain the EEGTL tax, omg Id rather explain why the sky is blue!! LMAO   BUT come April the shit is going to hit the fan. The new company will be joining us and heads are going to roll away, its already like ten Little Indians here, the place echos, but once the merge occurs its obvious that many will lose their jobs.  I am not worrying about it. maybe because I've been made redundant before or maybe its time for a change, I'm ready to move on. Hubs is working (thank heavens) and I will get unemployment. So new things will be happening. We shall see, it may work that i can stay and even move forward with this merge. I'm a damn good worker, my manager says so in my reviews even so you never know.  

Came to work this morning and the moon was still in the sky, it was such a beautiful crescent moon I took a pic, Here I will share it and they say ciao for now , until next time 

No comments:

Post a Comment