Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Just saying hi

     Good Morning peeps, so today is our pot luck at work. One of the guys here is making chili so I made Rosemary garlic bread to go along with it. I stopped and bought a 1 pound brick of butter from the market that has local dairy. This stuff is outrageous, well as exciting as butter can be  LOL   But at least it will be nice to have a hour long relaxing time for us all to eat and chat. A break from all the training we are doing to help the new people.
     I had such a nice time in NJ, I made some Irish soda bread to rave reviews, that pleased me very much. I love when people enjoy what I bake or cook.  Sis made very yummy filet mignon and tomato salad.  As she and mom say it's all in the spices. As you know Sis and I are not blood related so this was the first time i was meeting her parental units  (lol)  Its so odd I've never met them before as I've known Sis for so many years.  But they are such lovely people and I enjoyed my time there so much. I hope to do this again as often as Sis can get off to go down to see them. They are a half way between Sis and me so its an ideal meeting point.  Plus the weather was incredible, high 60's in FEBRUARY unreal.
     Hubs and I have been chatting as he had a really bad night the other night. he is in such pain with is back and it must be, as he mentioned actually looking for another doctor. Up to this point he has refused as he has been to so many already. We also talked about if i cant find another job here once this one is over. I may just look in NYC near my dad and on Long island.  Then just see hubs on the weekends.  Who knows  I know thats crazy as he will never move to NY, not Queens anyway.   Im sure I will get a job down here in VA though.  maybe I'll win a lottery and it wont matter at all.  How nice that would be LOL  
     Well I hope all is well with everyone and I will be back, just checking in
Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment