Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday, or as I call it Slug day

So the month is going fairly quickly for some reason. I've been sorting out finances, like canceling my 401k contribution so I won't have a huge deduction on my final check. After all is said and done, it should be fine. I went into work on Saturday and started to empty out my desk drawers. So many things go through your mind. I wanted to leave but I wanted it on my terms dammit. I came home and the damn broke. Had a mini meltdown. Then I yelled at myself and now I'm okay.  Today I did nothing except we went to do laundry before the sun came up. Then, we had breakfast.  I spent the day, getting ready to clean out a old bookcase I'm planning on using to put my desk items that won't go on my actual desk.  My owls, mugs, stuff.  Lol. I have a lot of fucking tea. I have loose and tea bags. Or sachets as they call them.  I'm having some calming peppermint at the moment. My tummy is full from dinner and this helps soothe me.  Not looking forward to this week, but I am looking forward to the coming weekend.  I get to see sis in NJ of all places. More on that at a later time.  So peeps I'm out, just wanted to say hi, ciao for now :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment