Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Smile When Your heart Is Brea... No Nothing Breaking Here!!

I smile a lot, I just do, I am a genuinely happy person BUT just because I am smiling, doesn't mean I am always happy. It also does not make me a fool who refuses to see the real life in front of them. I am very well aware of what going on in my life and in the world for that matter.  I take in a lot. I get tongue-tied so I do not always speak as succinctly as I would like. Do not take that for uneducated. I have been through a lot and learned many lessons, unfortunately it seems at this point many of those lessons will not help me in what I need to do. But on the hand,  many will help me deal with yet another (slight) obstacle.  I choose to try and always smile through things yet I can be deadly serious when needed.
So yes I got our notice that we all will be made redundant on March 3rd.,  but I already have reached out to a few people and sent out 5 resumes today ( a drop in the bucket of what will be sent I promise that)  I refuse to panic - I will hold my resolve that this will work out and my friends if I get a bit needy, please forgive me. Just tell me a dumb joke and my smile will come right back   :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment