Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving Survival or "How We Beat The Turkey"

    Well peeps, this round chick can say she officially beat the gluttony that so many American households  took part in yesterday as we celebrated Thanksgiving. To me it seemed a bit hypocritical as those original inhabitants of this country are now being attacked as they are trying to protect sacred burial ground so a oil pipeline wont run through ti. Thi si land that they WERE GIVEN. So wrong, in my opinion anyway.
     Personally for me, on this day I give thanks for my family and friends and to the good things that have happened and the ability of us to surpass the bad.  There have been such a mix of both. My battles with food were victorious as I had not one bite (nor 5 or 6 either LOL) of carbs, no stuffing, no potatoes, no dinner rolls, no desserts. I had meat and veg, (turkey, asparagus and green beans) I was sated and I am looking to enjoying a mini version of this meal with hubby that will include a crustless pumpkin pie. Low fat and no carbs.    Our night was very pleasant, it was good to see them and my niece introduced me to the world of Snapchat. LOL  Wanna see? (and even if you dont LOL)


I call this fairy mary  LMAO  hehehehe
     So all in all yesterday was great, hope your weekend is going to be great. Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment