Monday, November 7, 2016

Rhetorical Question I suppose LOL

Why is it the more I'm doing to get myself healthy, there are days I feel like total shite!!?  Today started great, my new hair shade is pleasing to me, I look good if i do say so myself, clothes look good . I've gotten 3 compliments on my weight loss today, and yet I get up to get tea or run to the toilet and my legs are cramping up like a someone is twisting them. Something akin to how one would wring out a towel after you've washed it. Its no pleasant. Its two weeks now that Ive been back to the gym and since ive started South Beach Im eating less than 900 calories a day. My doctor said she doesn't think its anything too serious, more like my muscles are saying you plumper, you've been nice and quiet for a year and you decide to move?? We will make you suffer, well fuck you muscles, youu will do as I say. LOL  My doctor took blood my last visit and told me I must take vitamins, something i hadn't been doing. I do take magnesium tablets when this happens during the night. Poor cat, happend last night and she was sleeping between my legs, and I got a cramp and almost tossed her across the room I threw the covers off so fast. Hopefully between more stretching said muscles and taking vitamins this will subside. She is also checking my triglycerides as I may have kidney stones and it will show there. But BP and sugar levels are great. Knock wood. Ugh, getting healthy is fucking hard but so worth it, I'm liking how I look again. Back to the me from a few years ago. Im not alone in my journey and that helps tons.

Okay my rant is over but i need to go stretch my muscles, needy bastards  LOL     Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment