Monday, November 28, 2016

Not The Best Way To Start A Week

So this morning I leave to go to the office and low and behold it seems that someone smacked into my passenger side door. Luckily there is no dent but it does a lovely dark blue scratch across the middle. Its about 2.5" wide but of course to me it seems much larger. Such a pain in the ass. My car is not even 2 1/2 years old yet.  I know it could be worse, much worse, but it irks me. I am very careful when i open my door if I'm near another car. Especially if its windy. This just shows to me that people can indeed be selfish and it makes me sad. I will get some rubbing compound and if the weather is decent enough see if I (or hubs) can rub out the mark.  I still have that scratch on the drivers side from when somebody was walking through the hotel parking lot I was staying at during snow team 2 years ago. Its also annoying but its a slight scratch and its not BLUE!!! lol  On a white car it really shows up
I know bitch bitch bitch... but I'm mad, lol

A friend of mine's mother passed away on Thanksgiving and I am not sure if I will be heading up to NY for the funeral. I may, not sure yet. All depends on the funds. I most likely will, he is a sweet man and I liked his mom quite a lot.

Okay peeps that's it for now, ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment