Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Okay It Is Difficult

For me to stay away from carbs.  So I've lost weight and today I logged in 100 days in a row on My Fitness Pal.  I've not done that in like ever! I've been honest. Most times I was under my calorie goal but I felt it was a bit high at 1400 calories. But then again there were days I wS over. Not by a huge amount but those days some pizza or French fries found there way onto my plate. The fries were rRd as I really don't eat fried foods much anymore. Don't get me wrong I had me some mighty good fish and chips in England and I do love them. With all kinds of sauces bad for me and malt vinegar of course. But bubs and I decided to step it up a notch and do south beach diet. No carbs for 2 weeks. Maybe 4 if I stay in phase 1 longer. I may. And this is dsy  2 so those past few days no problem. My calorie count yesterday was 633 and today I come in at 810. Tonight though I'm craving carbs. Bread, garlic bread to be exact. I won't have it. But it's day by day right.  I'm having a weak moment but it will pass.  As Sis and her friend like to say, I fought the carbs and the carbs won.  But this time I WON. I'm preparing foods, and although limited once I go on Phase 2 I can have whole grains, sweet potatoes, brown rice, whole grain crabs, limited of course but yes. Real food, real cooking, healthy so the occasional wild or special days can occur.
    I will not go on and on, not right now anyway.  Lol.   Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment