Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Nice Day? Yep!

    Hubs is feeling better so that was a good start and traffic was light. Got to work and I'm logging in to my computer, when I get a text from a friend who was transferred to the government side of the company I worked for. They have since become their own company merging with yet another one so we do not see each other often anymore. But she was thinking of me and just dropped a line to say she misses me and loves me to bits. Wants to get together for a holiday meet up. Then one of the ladies who sits behind me told me that she loves that she sits there as I have such a bubbly personality its nice to hear how I speak with people om the phone.   She also said the days I was out it was so quiet,  now THAT I believe.  hehehe
    I've been feeling weird, not bad but off for me. I seem to be throwing out lots, and really concentrating on myself. I still annoy people, wouldn't want to disappoint, but I'm focused on me, hubs, my home and Dad and Sis mainly. Some dear friends are going through things and as much as I want to be part of their lives I'm stepping back a little so they can do what they need to. I see glimpses of fun they are having on social media of course and in time we will have good chats but for now I am secure that they know I am here if they need me for anything, and I love them to bits. I do text occasionally though to be fair, just miss them so much.   Sis will be seeing me shortly (yeah yeah only way anyone can see me, funny funny  LMAO) I'm so looking forward to seeing her. I need the fun break. Maybe we can go to a movie, that would be cool.  No NY food this trip, meaning bagels or pizza. But that okay, I'm not starving, so Im not even going for sympathy points as I don't need them.
     UH-OH just sneezed again and now my nose is all stuffy.  Tis the season. It wont last, it was like this this morning too then it went away. It is cold out though, was 32 degreesF when I woke up and now its a balmy 46degreesF, heatwave!!! LOL
  Well it just got really busy again so I am off to be bubbly  :-D   Cia For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment