Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I didn't have anything to say until now. LOL

     I know I haven't posted much lately, but life has started going up hear I daresay. In no way do I want to jinx this. It's been so fucking hard, but as the song says I get by with a little help from my friends.  Well mainly Sis. She has been my rock through this. Love her to bits.  We're getting sister ink too. We are both Libras so the starpattern will happen. I'm looking so forward to it, I want new ink soon. Lol.
     I was leaving work today and there were about 10 little guys all on their power lawn mowers. They looked like Oompa Loompas lol.  I made myself giggle all the way to my car. Hehe
     I tell ya, I was so out of it. Stress it makes you wilt like a lettuce leaf in a sunny backyard salad. I'm feeling more like myself, and I even made myself get on the scale. I figured I wanted to know where I was starting from, ya know? So I close my eyes, get on, open my eyes look down and wow, I'm down 9.5 pounds since my dr appointment. I would have sworn I had gained. I was ready for the gain, but was very happy with the results.  I'm feeling more like me. Hubs just grabbed me when I said that and his response was "yep, that's you!"  He's so good he made a lovely light spaghetti primavera for dinner.
     I must say, I have been staying away from social media a lot. It's the political posts I can't take. I swear, this one or that one. Spin doctors in overdrive.  I hate them both.  I wish I could fast forward to  November so it's all over. Then we can see what will happen. It seems we are going backwards. Now I love retro and vintage, but not in civil and just plain human rights.  I hate no one except hateful people, radical groups who hate and kill. I'm a simple soul, a cute, round, tattooed, short simple soul. :-D
  So not a huge long blog but I figured I'd ease back into it. So ciao for now lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment