Monday, August 8, 2016

Whoot whoot

     Thank the Goddess that things are turning around. I'd never boast that they are great because I'm not that proud and I don't want bad luck.  Hubs worked hard to get a job, I'm thrilled for him. I'm thrilled that I have been diligent and in 3 weeks have lost just over 9 pounds. I know it's the water deal but it's a good start.  That's enough now.  I'm happy but not boastful. So many other bigger things going on, even in my world.  Got the chance to have a nice girls night with a friend from work. She's a very nice lady, wish I knew a nice guy for her. Don't we always say that? Lol I mean it though.  Sis is busy, and she's getting her first ink very very soon. Wish I could be there fir it but we will be getting our sister ink soon as well. We found a pattern we like and she is going to speak to her artist about it. I mentioned a possible watercolor background, small, light.  I'm excited, haven't gotten new ink in a long time.  I've been thinking of a Libra tattoo and this seemed perfect.  I do have a larger piece I want.  I want to do roses on my right shoulder going down to cover my titty kitty. Yes flowers will be on top of my right tit. im thinking spring/summer for that.  I need to pay more bills first.
     I sat outside on the deck for awhile tonight while drinking my Lady Grey tea. I can feel it, the seasons are changing. It's still very hot out, but the highs are not near 100 now, more 90 and a little below. I feel stronger. I always do this time of year, I am a true Autumn Child. I come alive in this season. I feel better that my hair was cut, and it's one color again. Lol oh it was so bad, long and getting very, as a good friend says, 80's rocker chick.   I am that a little, but I love all kinds of music. I listen to most of the links all my friends list on FB wether I mention it or not. I even word eye make- up today.  I am still getting that strange pain in my right side. It comes and goes, not sure what it is but all in good time.  I need to get a mammogram soon, ugh I hate them.  You can't wear deodorant and they squish your tits so tight. Its
     Had a bit of a chat with a dear pal who was in hospital.  I'm so glad he's out and recovering. He's bored as fuck, good sign. Lol. I've been there, you put on smiles for everyone but you think a lot. It shows he's healing to be bored. I'm glad he's smart enough to do what he needs to. Miss the shit out of him, hope to see him before the year is out.
     Well peeps, my iPad is at 30% and I'm going to take off that make up I put on.  So ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment