Thursday, August 25, 2016

How Much Is That Blouse???

    Good grief, I was looking for a few choice pieces of clothing to supplement my slacks for work and also to add to my jeans.  Well I look at Torrid, cool jeans, found a pair, great pair and only $75.00. I look at Catherine's and see a fab blouse for only $64.00.  WTF, why do they feel that by adding a little more fabric they charge designer prices? Fat girl clothes are so fucking expensive. It drives me batty. I finally found a few bits and pieces I got, but jeez.  Sis has given me a few lovely tops. One I can't wait to wear, it's a black crisis cross top that will look fab with my dress.  Why over a dress? Because I do not go sleeveless in public. I have seen women with arms larger than mine but I don't care for it, I also like my tummy covered. My personal taste. Again some women don't care, but I do. Just because I'm fat doesn't mean I have to be slovenly. I say that as there are times I will run out looking like crap, but it's usually to go to the drug store or if it's a quick grocery run I go to a store not in my area. Less chance of seeing someone I know. Hahaha
     Well I've been doing great, but what irks me is that when I go and put in my food and I eat less calories than the website thinks I should they don't log in that I came in under my calories. It counts my day as a log in, almost a month strait and I've lost 11 pounds so far.  I'm not unrealistic, I just want to get to where I was in high school. It's quite achievable. I'm ready. Except. Except well it's coming into Autumn. A weakness will be on the shelves soon. That pure sugar, either love it or hate it candy. Yep I'm talking candy corn. I love the stuff. The good thing though is that even I, Queen of the sweet tooth, find it even a bit too sweet. So I never eat too much in one sitting. Where as you put a Cadbury fruit & nut bar in front of me ( I mean the bigger bar) I will go animal on that thing if I'm in a chocolate mood. Candy is odd with me, I have my moods. I'd rather have some form of baked good.  My mom was just the opposite, she'd pick candy every time. Now Dad, he's not as much a sweet eater, he likes them, he can put a hurtin on a pie but he's one a night. He has a cup of tea and a little something sweet to end his night. A donut or slice of pound cakes a few biscuits or cookies. He's a balanced eater. Yeah, I may look like him but I have my moms eating habits.  Lol. I love cooking though.  So I've been making good dinners, lots of veg. No red meat. But I sense a nice steak is coming. Now, if I will stop thinking of candy corn.  Lmao
     It's interesting, I've noticed it's easier these days to be a bigger gal. More and more people are rooting for a "real woman" body. Which I'm not sure what a real woman means. If your born with a pussy you're a woman. Just be happy in the body you have, change what you want for YOUR READONS whatever they are.
     Oh hey I'm a redhead again. Hubs asked so sure, I am going to go a slight shade darker as I used a similar formula I used to but before I put it on brown hair and this time I put it on blonde so it turned out a bit brighter than I wanted.  If you watch the show Castle, think Castle's daughter Alexis.  It's pretty but I need a bit richer. I also need to get a 30 developer, for the grays. Shhh don't tell. :-D
Well peeps, I'm out so until next time ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment