Thursday, August 18, 2016

So How You All been?

     I've been under the weather as of late, it started Sunday and it continues on.  Its odd, I have great moments and then it hits, I feel the need to get sick so I run to the toilet, then feel better, haven't been eating much, have been home from work all this week and here it is Thursday and its my first day back. I'm freezing to the point my teeth are literally chattering.  I'll live, LOL  I haven't told Sis or my Dad, no need to as I'm on the mend.
     So not much going on since I've done nothing but keep the cat company so far this week. LOL  I think hubs and I are venturing into Lancaster this weekend for a day trip on Saturday. Its about an hour and a half drive for us. We like to go there but haven't in so long, I think its time again.  I need some fresh air :-D
     I'm thinking of going auburn again. Not sure will see. I have to go to the beauty supply store and look at the shades. I like to mix colors. I know the color I want to get to. I will see if I can accomplish it again.  LOL  it's this one

Looking a bit shaggy there but I like the reddish tones, I have no idea what shade (shades) this was but I'll get it one day. I had just discovered the hair straightener when I took this pic. LMAO
so I think its time to go back into the lab and play mad doctor.
     Thats it for now really, I'll be back soon   Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment