Friday, August 26, 2016

I'm stuffed

     Thai food for lunch, chicken pad see ew, very tasty but I ate only half. Im hoping it will keep in the refrigerator at work over the weekend so I have lunch already sorted on Monday.  Got a good deal on Slimfast shakes at Walgreens.  I'm looking forward to the weekend, although the heat is back!! ugh  its going to have a real feel of 110 either today or tomorrow. It definitely gives one initiative to stay in and clean.  LOL
     I will be in cooking for the week on Sunday as hubs has a schedule change, and will be working later hours until they hire a new person on. This new person will take hub's place as the low man on the totem pole so to speak, A senior employee just left and this was his shift, its not bad really, 9:30AM  - 6PM. With the closeness of the company to where we live he will be home by 6:10 lol  its around the corner almost.  I'm going to make a roast, we haven't been eating mucg red meat at all but like I said we will occasionally so a nice roast will give many meals. That and Im thinking some lamb stew.
     So I got to meet our new neighbors yesterday. Nice lady and nice kids. haven't met her husband yet. They actually were renting a home about 5 house up the block and when they saw this house for sale they jumped on it and worked out great for my neighbor. They didn't even have to have an open house.  That's so great, I hope when the time comes I'll be able to sell so quickly.
     Well Peeps I will say ciao for now and I will be home this evening starring at the marshmallow pumpkin my hubby bought me as a treat. deciding if I want it or hang on to it a little longer. I'm leaning to hang on. Ta....


No comments:

Post a Comment