Monday, July 18, 2016

Poor Cat

     She didn't know what to make of the morning hustle, that started about 5:30AM. Why is the female in the bathroom AND the male in the kitchen? Its barely light out, as the sun is in process of coming out. LOL  She felt much better once she got cuddles and her food bowl was topped so, heaven forbid, a glint of the bowl its in will not show through in parts.
     So I am here at work at the ungodly hour of 7am. I've had brekkie already so I'm debating a cup of tea.   Hopefully this starts the next chapter of a very productive story.
     I've also had an epiphany of sorts, thought I had prior to this but not as strong as this last one. I have moved on from lots in my past and I feel I've moved even farther this time. This is a good thing, Im just so tired of bullshit, that's one reason I find myself staying away from facebook. All the tension on there just harshes my buzz.  Im interested in politics of course, here and abroad, as it effects us all, but I can't stand the spin doctors. I hate both of the candidates and I need to read up more to have a valid opinion. I have friends who just rant on the party line they follow and refuse to see any ideas the other side may have. No matter if it makes sense or not.  One thing I do know is politics is not black & white, there's a lot more than 50 shades of gray here. So I stay out of it for the most part.
    I'm cleaning my house and concentrating on those I love, My sister is first and formost right there with my hubby. Love them both. My dear friend in Maine has things going on and I wish I could make it all better but its headed in the right direction although the road will be bumpy, she has a collage age child now, hold on tight  LOL  Those I care about know. Im concentrating on my home and hubby. We need to get the house in order and now we can hopefully start once bills start getting paid off. My thing is that I want my credit to go back up. It will, it has but I need it to go higher  LOL
     I'll be back in a day or so, Im looking out the window at what looks to be a very strong storm developing, it got very dark very fast. of course my umbrella is at home   LMAO   So ciao for now my lovelies
   

No comments:

Post a Comment