Tuesday, July 12, 2016

165 Days and 13 Hours until Christmas (at this writing)

WHAT AM I SAYING THIS FOR???  Lol   I love Christmas. Its just that, for me, it brings back wonderful memories and this year I actually celebrating simply and beautifully. meaning I'm not going to freak out over getting the perfect gift. I'm going to start making some gifts NO ART so not to worry. :-D   I'm going to go natural in my decorating. I love boxwood shrubs and holly, mixed with plaid and some bells look great. I'm focusing on the love I always felt and still feel from family and friends. So HO HO HO Christmas is coming

Things are changing, for the good, but I still feel odd. Change is good they say, I like some change but I feel so much is going to happen at once. I am not sure how to explain it.   It's like one night it was very late, or early morning, depending on how you view things. lets say it was abut 2AM and I was walking with my boyfriend in Greenwich Village in NYC. I had a weird feeling, something was just off. The streets didn't feel right. I know that sounds stupid, but I was unsettled all night. The paper that morning said NYC had had an earthquake. I sensed the disturbance in the force so to speak  LMAO  But that's how I've been feeling for a few months now and I'm not sure why. Hope when I find out its pleasing. I mean there is so much craziness going on right now, political, racial, religion....I hardly go on facebook anymore and when I do I'm playing games not reading posts. I'm over it, truly.  I'd much rather talk with my friends and laugh. We need more laughs

I hope the thought of Christmas whilst we are wearing shorts gave you a giggle.  Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment