Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Well Here We Are In The Office

Its now about 3:46 in the afternoon and the wave of calm that always happens this time of day is here and it is not doing me any favors boy! I went to sleep at a fairly normal hour, half 11, then I woke up at about 1/4 to 4 and couldn't sleep for almost and hour and a half, so very little sleep fo rme. I feel it too. Yawning evey few minutes, tacky I know. LOL Well my new car has arrived. It was such a thril to look at the odometer and see 45 miles insted of 96K. I will miss my Pony but it was draining me dry in gas. She needed high test premium and gas prices are high again. The gas milege wasn't very high either, ranging about 25 mpg on highways. This now one is at 39/40 highway. I look forward to visiting my dad on half a tank. It's nice to be able to use the bluetooth to speak through the car. I am just learning the bells and whistles it comes with and once I figure it all out, Bruno Mars will be singing his heart out as I drive the roads. (I'm getting a weird fangirl crush on him LMAO hahaha) My biggest heartbreak this weekend came in the form of my friends Mom dying. I have known this woman since 1980 when I met my friend. She was a very lovely lady who used to spoke French with my Uncle when ever they met. She was from Hungary and actually spoke 4 languages. She unfortunatley had a very hard young life as she was jewish and put in the concentration camps as a young girl. She survived and I have to tell you her stories were mezmerizing. They gave you chills! She was friends with Sidney Poiteir (wrong spelling I know)but she is now at rest at least and I now it will take time but my friend knows this too. So here's to life! I'm a very boring gal, I have nothing new going on (other than my car of course but I dont want to be a pest with that) BUT I IS ONE HAPPY BUNNY! lol okay no more, squeal!! lmao I do have a yoga class this weekend at my gym THIS shoud be interesting for certain. It's called lower body Yoga and I want to decrease my lower body without taking anything from my upper. HEHEHE I dont know , when you think of yoga, maybe its just me, but the downward dog position seems futile if thre is not a hot partner behind you,with some spanking, some wine and Maxwell playing on the Ipod. BWAHAHAHA I'm wicked I know, that ain't changing anytme soon, I can promise that! ;-) I tell ya peeps. I am ready to go home, after I drop off my title at the dealership as I forgot it yesterday. I am looking forward to snuggling up on the couch and reading my new book as I drink more than enough tea. Quaint right? Im headed to the gym tomorrow night as I already told hubs I wont be home right after work. Well thre is my boring day peeps. Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment