Thursday, April 17, 2014

It's Been Awhile I Know

     Well let's see what has been going on in Mary land. Not Maryland, that's a state sillies! Lol life is as we go on day to day, the same basically with little notches of funny. A surprise too this week.      Hubby sent me a lovely orchid, that came in a very vintage looking tea cup & saucer. So pretty and it looks great on my desk. I also got the fall fairy I ordered plus an added surprise of a beautiful necklace as a gift.  I was touched. I also got an early birthday gift for a friends daughter. I am actually thinking about other items I may order. I mean one of a kind cool gifts are the way to go I think. I love when I get a handmade gift. A couple of years ago two of my English friends made theses awesome tea cups for hubs and me. We use them quite often. Hubs really was taken by his, and my creative artist was a young lady who has such talent that is developing and I smile every time I use it. I've had some good laughs with my old girlies. Looking at mine and hers wedding pics, we just laugh over what happened behind the scenes. Just good memories. ๐Ÿ˜‚
       Well on the car front, I am getting more and more frustrated. I just can't find the car I want in the color I want. Looking at other colors now and the selection is not really giving me warm and toasty feelings but I will have a new car, hopefully before I go to England. Hubs is asking for me to wait until he starts working again. Fair enough I suppose.
      I was talking to a co-worker today, and he was sweet. He said I should not worry about social stigmas as I am a one of a kind. He's a really nice guy, and very intelligent. It's nice to know you can have a good conversation. Actually there are a few of them in the same pod, and the conversations that happen would make The Voice pale in comparison. Good group, we had all hung out on our snow team when we had a in room party one night, as the snow came down heavy. Speaking of snow team, another friend from work, will be leaving us tomorrow. Him and his partner are moving out of state. I'm sad that he is leaving but happy for him, and all the new beginnings. I bought a little something for him as a going away. I will miss him terribly.
     Sunday is Easter so we will be headed over to the in-laws. Love them and there may be lamb.  Yummy!!! Lmao today was Holy Thursday and all day today, when someone said Holy Thursday I so wanted to shout out "Batman!"  BWAHAHA.  I'm so sarcastic ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž
     Not much of a blog but life is steady decent so I'm not complaining. So until next time, ciao for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment