Thursday, April 3, 2014

Days Of Future Passed

     Ever feel like you are somehow being tested? That's my last few days I tell you. My memory has been strong lately and I find myself longing for adventures that occurred and even more so the urge for new memories. Not happening I know but one can hope that those involved think back occasionally and long for them again.
     I plan on making some awesome memories later this year. I will have lots of pics to share so I will do thus on my laptop so I can share them. 😀
    I must share, my friend over in England had my peeing I was laughing so hard. I had mentioned my perfect length slacks, well he teased me and called them shorts, I said they are not shorts! Then he messages - belt? I burst out laughing. He just cracks me up! Thanks for that my friend. Even hubs audibly Lol'd at that one hahaha
     I promised some poetry, and here is a snippet of what I'm working on:
She awoke from Winters slumbers
Ready for new adventures
Her body ripe and wanting
Ready to feel her destiny once more
She had prepared all through the cold and darkness
Knowing that the time would come once again.......
That's the start of it, more tomorrow or maybe I'll just for Sunday and post the whole damn thing. 😌
    Another weeks close is upon us and I'm happy. It went rather quickly but I find myself sad as the lady who is leaving work thinks she may make tomorrow her last day instead on next Friday. Must stop and get flowers on the way to work. I am running on a high energy but I feel it stabilizing. I am not writing long blogs peeps as nothing is going on. So I will say night night. I really want some long chats with friends this weekend, hope it can happen. 😳
Ciao for now

2 comments:

  1. Sign up for identityguard.com. Only $14.99 per month and you can cancel after a free trial. They give you the three credit scores too. Making less doesn't affect them. They go by debt to loan ratio, payments more than 30 days late, length of time you've had different credit cards.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to to be on the 4/ 8 post. Hard to do this on the phone........

    ReplyDelete