Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Just a teeny something.

     Good day today, but busy. Bit of upsetting news though. One of the temps that we hired during open enrollment was informed that her last day will be the 11th of this month. I am sad, she is a doll and I will miss her. On another point, she was one of the people who was on the HR side until closing at 6pm. Now it's just 2 of us, and I don't see us getting out at 6 now. Oh well, can you say overtime? Lol 
       There's a stomach bug going around and several folks have it. Tonight I feel a bit off in the tummy area. To reference Winnie The Pooh, I have a rumbly in my tumbly. My belly made a rather loud rumble, and Hubs starred at me and I asked what? He said it was nice to get the F5 warning.  I smiled and told him, fabulous, you finally realized I'm the finger of God. (Major Twister reference lol) 
       Wasn't that post exciting? Lmao. Working on some poetry so I will post that tomorrow. I leave you now and wish you as always, ciao for now.













No comments:

Post a Comment