Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Well Ain't That Just Perfect

     I'm talking about the news I got this afternoon at work. Now my credit suffered quite a bit when I was out. I was making about a third of what I was making when I worked. So I have been trying to regroup and get back in Fico's good graces. Well today I get an email saying the credit check that is given prior to working was not done for me, and 4 other people. I am a little freaked out. What if I don't pass? What happens? Will I be let go? I can't be, I need to work. I wasn't in yesterday and today I was on the verge of barfing more than once. I just started to feel better than I saw this. Not happy at all! Oh well no use worrying about it. My bills are all paid, car is paid off , that should help. Fuck fuck fuck. 😄😂
     I'm just still tired. Headed to the gym after work tomorrow. Going to get in early at work and do a few things. Concentrating on day by day. And the time will go. I'm going to worry about what effects me, help those I love if I can, and keep my eye on what I want. We shall see.  Signing off peeps, not in the blogging frame of mind. Sorry. Until next time, ciao for now. 💗😎

No comments:

Post a Comment